Thursday 1 September 2011

GILGAMESH, THE STABLES

This is place is like wow and an ostentatiously decorated restaurant serving up equisite pan-asian food. Many celebrities come and dine out here like Sienne Miller, Girls Aloud and Paris Hilton to name a few. Camdens dining scene has become a hot spot and has made the area more appealing, Gilgamesh has definately brought some glamour to Camden.
I came here for Eid dinner with friends and I loved the ambience, loved the surroundings-the bar was stunning and the decor was gorgoues.  I was super impressed wit the friendly staff, the service was on point, and the food was pretty good. We tried the Crispy chicken with noodles-I would have preferred the rice-but was tastey nevertheless, we also tried the Thai Green Curry, and the cocktails were amazing...The chocolate fondant with ice cream desert was the best I've ever had! The only downfall with Gilgamesh is, it is a bit pricey, but like always good food will cost you good money. Highly reccommendable and I cant wait to go again. I rate it-5 stars and ££££ x

The Stables,
Chalk Farm Road,
Camden,
London,
NW1 8AH









No comments: