Saturday 17 September 2011

PONTI'S ITALIAN KITCHEN

Heard alot about this restaurant, so me being me had to check it out....and was pleasantly surprised. Ponti's are an Italian chain, and to be honest-there are so many italian places in london, they all seem to be the same....so i was a bit dubious...
I think its a nice place to go for dinner than lunch-becuase it does get really busy during lunch times...ideal for couples, or a girly get together....I loved the bolognese-was extremly tastey, and the funghi pizza was good, the mushrooms did put me off-they looked weird! lol. Overall it was nice, service was okay-not the friendliest people, but the food came quick and price was like £18 a head, for 1 main dish and a soft drink....Will definately come here again, when I am in central-great place as its just opposite my college. thumbs up-3 stars and ££ x 

5-7 John Princes Street (off Regent Street), London, W1G 0JN.


No comments: