Sunday 14 August 2011

GOKYUZU TURKISH CUISINE

This is one of the best places I have been to for grilled food, this is real authentic turkish food to die for. You will not be dissapointed I promise you. It was an extremly packed restaurant-lucky I booked a table. Friendly service and a nice atmosphere. The Lahmacun was amazing, its a thin lamb turkish pizza, I could eat this all day long, was so addictive. I loved the mixed platter with rice and refreshing salad.  It was very very fresh and superbly tastey. If your in North london you must pay a visit to Gokyuzu. Delicious food and excellent value for money. I rate this 5 out of 5 stars. Love Turkish cuisine-bless the Turks! Cant wait to go again!
x
Gokyuzu Restaurant, Haringey, London N4 1LG
Telephone: 020 8211 8406
Website: http://www.gokyuzurestaurant.co.uk/

 




Coban Salatasi Salad-Tomato, cucumber, red onion, parsley, sumac,olive oil dressing
Lahmacun - very thin turkish pizza covered with seasoned minced lamb
Mixed Platter which included Minced lamb shish, chicken shish, lamb shish, Ribs, chicken wings was served with rice and refreshing salad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks messy but id still dip my fingers in there. will check out defo