Tuesday 23 August 2011

WAGAMAMAS JAPANESE

I think everyone should try Wagamamas at least once in their lifetime! Wagamamas is pan asian style food, bit pricey and not the greatest service at my recent visit in the Earls Court branch-but the food does come pretty quick...I do prefer Wagamamas@ Harvey Nicks, me and my work team always for go lunch....its quite busy but the service is much better! 
I like the deep fried black tiger prawns with chilli sauce-which is my favourite!  The chicken tama rice is okay...the desert is the best out of all...the chocalate fudge cake with wasabi and chocalate fudge filling was delish-I have a very sweet tooth lol!! If you like japanese-fast food-give it a try....I rate Wagamamas 2.5 stars! x

Lower Ground Floor, Harvey Nichols, SW1X 7RJ
Telephone: 020 7201 8000

No comments: