Monday 15 August 2011

INAMO INTERACTIVE ORIENTAL FUSHION

Inamo, the futuristic, interactive dining experience in the heart of Soho. You will be amazed at the personal touch screen menus displayed by a projector, where you order your food & drink, play games (Battleship is my favourite) and can change the background screen on the table - you can even see the chef and kitchen staff via the web cam! Super cool! There are no waiters-they simply deliver the food!
The pan-asian food is pretty tastey..the service is flawless and the overall experience is unique-this is dining out on a next level....I rate Inamo 4/5 stars!....This is top notch in all categories for me! Loved it!

134-136 Wardour Street,
Soho, W1F 8ZP

Tel: 020 7851 7051
http://www.inamo-restaurant.com








2 comments:

Jz said...

INAMO truly is the funkiest restaurant in london town!! Like no other... Its the way forward!! 5/5 starz for me!!

Naz said...

it was Jaz's recommendation and my birthday dinner meal-i must say this was off the hook! i loved it soo much....it was uber funky! and right up my street! jaz u no me too well! x