Tuesday 16 August 2011

SPICY BASIL

This is fresh fast food-the Thai way. Its like a human conveyor belt whacking out fresh food in minutes and is all halal.  Spicy Basil is situated in Kilburn High Street, NW6, and is like a unique, casual, canteen style restaurant. The food is on point-in terms of taste and quality, it is proper authentic thai food.
The starters are really good, the satay skewers had a slight tang with crunchy peanut sauce, a beautifully sour Tom Yum soup and juicy dumplings and crispy prawn spring rolls. The signature dish for me was the beef stir fry rice with chilli and basil, (I added extra chlli in mine-yum!), the portions are very generous -I could not finish my plate-but really wanted to!....
The service is mediocre-but to be fair, I think they need more staff to keep up with the traffic of customers. This is Kilburns best kept secret, fresh food less than a fiver -A great recommendation... I will definately come again! I rate Spicy Basil 4.2 out of 5 stars...!
x
165 Kilburn High Road,
Kilburn,
London,
NW6 7HY
020 7328 6646






4 comments:

Naj said...

One of my regualr haunts...great tasting food and excellent value for money! it is a fast food joint so don't expect a five star service people or authentic reciepes...its cheap and chearful and I keep going back!! Love it!!

Naz said...

thanks naj for your comment! i love this place too..one of my mates took me here, pretty good stuff! xxx
keep commenting....appreciate the feedback... xxx

Anonymous said...

One of my regualr haunts...great tasting food and excellent value for money! it is a fast food joint so don't expect a five star service people or authentic reciepes...its cheap and chearful and I keep going back!! Love it!!
black colour salwar suit
full black salwar suit

tice said...

replica bags korea replica bags los angeles replica bags wholesale mumbai