Sunday 14 August 2011

KINKAO THAI

I love thai food, and spicy food, so this was a perfect find, in Bricklane, Shoreditch.
The restaurant is beautiful, with decorative tables and chairs which made me feel like I was in Thailand. I recommend the Prawn Tom Yam soup -it is to die for, the spicyness and ginger tang hit the right spot! I was impressed with the service and was value for money. It is a really nice place to go to if your in that area and fancy something other than curry! 
x

176 Brick Lane, London, E1 6RU
Telephone: 020 7247 7587

Tom Yam Soup with Prawns flavoured with lemograss and lime juice and mushrooms

chilli
Goong Hom Pa- Marinated prawns wrapped in crispy spring roll pastry and served with a sweet chilli sauce
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tom yum goong looks lovely, will pass through next time in east london. cheers suzy