Thursday 18 August 2011

YUM YUM THAI

Yum Yum Thai located in Stokke Newington - North London, beautiful restaurant, amazing decor-the venue looked the part! Not so amazing food! Sorry! Everything was just so glammed up and looked good, the drinks, the starters, the rice pot... but there was no authentic taste and was quite dissapointed as Yum Yum supposedly has an award winning status. The starters tasted like they came from Iceland, the main course-I got the beef curry-tasted like water it had no flavour and the egg fried rice was so dry. The service was dreadful. On a positive note-I did like the cocktails a little bit.
Rate yumyum 0.5/5 stars. Dont go there in my opinion........for decent thai food check out Mango Tree.
x
187 Stoke Newington High Street, London, N16 0LH
Telephone: 0207 254 6751







2 comments:

Naj said...

My favourite restaurant in London!! I think you choose the wrong dishes...I have been their several times and have taken many friends and family there...

Naz said...

Hi Naj, erm...lol what can I say...its just my opinion...love thai food...but this wasnt the greatest....maybe i can blame it on the dishes chosen on the night...you can reccommend something to me...and when I am in the area next I will try it out! promise! thanks again for your feedback-keep them coming!!